Wednesday 1 February 2017

Website Update - Guides Condensed

Hi. Just a quick note to mention that I have been spring cleaning (it's summer here, so maybe I'm late or really, really early) and condensed the list of guides on the right hand side but the guides are all still available! There's even a few new ones added recently.

I now have a Class Guides section that has links to my guides and other community guides for each class.

All the crafting guides are now in the Crafting Guides section, so if you want information about farming, scholars, how many ore you'll need to process to reach Master Anórien Prospector, or galleries of armour and weapons that can be crafted, this is the place to look.

I hope this makes the site a little more streamlined and easy to navigate. Thanks for visiting and for your feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment