Monday 13 February 2017

VIP Gift: Steed of the Eldar

I couldn't help myself - the limited edition Steed of the Eldar that is gifted to VIPs who log in between February 6 and March 13 looks really nice and would be very useful for all my characters, so I re-subscribed to LOTRO. I don't regret it - Standing Stone Games seems to be making an effort to enhance aspects of the game, such as housing and quality of life things like binding phials of flower extracts from North Ithilien to account instead of character, so I'm happy to support them and look forward to the new and improved LOTRO of 2017.

Steed of the Eldar
Steed of the Eldar warsteed appearance set (caparison and halter dyed navy)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I updated the game and saw this on the splash screen about the steed, but got no notification in game about it and was tired...and thought I needed to do something complex to get it. I'll check my mount list. He's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete