Monday 29 September 2014

Update: New guides and galleries

Hi. I hope you had a great weekend. I did. It was a warm and sunny spring day and I enjoyed basking in the sun with a good book and a big beanbag. I also got my captain to level 75 and got her a warsteed (wow it's such a different experience on a melee class compared to ranged!), and added some extra guides and galleries to the blog here:

My captain's a metalsmith so she helped model for the new Forged: Crafted Heavy Armour gallery.

The Resources and Crafting Instances guide is designed to provide some quick reference information about where you can go to get the ore, leather, wood or scholar resources you might need.

Finally, since I'm working on visiting everything in the Instance Finder and sharing a bit about them here, I've added an index called the Guide to Instances to make it easier to find relevant information.

No comments:

Post a Comment